Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Personal Demons, My entry into The Clarity of night 'Silent grey' writing contest.

First off.....

THAT Is why they play the games! The night could NOT have gone better for the Gators. Even the kicker, who at times this year I really thought was no better than me, went two for two. Needless to say I am a happy camper.

On to other news. Don't forget if you are interested in the clarity of night contest head on over and join. The deadline is wednesday night 11 pm eastern time if I am not mistaken. Even if you don't want to join, head on over and read some good stories. After you finish that you can read mine as well, lol. I just sent it in a while ago so it probably wont be posted until tomorrow sometime, but for those of you who are just 'that bored' it is titled, "Personal Demons and is entry number 32." It is safe to say WAYYYYY off my normal path of writing, and who knows what my shrink will think when she sees it.

All comments, on it are always welcomed, either here or there. Especially constructive, HONEST criticism. Go ahead, give it your best shot, I can take it. Most importantly, Join in!

BD

6 comments:

Apex Zombie said...

Man, I wasn't able to watch the game. I'm not much of a college football fan, but I do enjoy the bowl games. I take it from your post that Florida won :) I hadn't really taken a side. Seeing as I'm not from America, it's hard to pick a side, but I usually go for the underdog.

But anyway, I wanted to say thanks for taking the time to leave a comment in my blog. Oh, and is there a link to that Clarity of Night contest?

Peace.

briliantdonkey said...

FLG:
Thanks for stopping by. Yes there is a link, I just added it to my post errrrrr I mean it was there all along and you just missed it. Also, there is one in my sidebar if that doesn't help.

BD

Wavemancali said...

BD,
Looking forward to reading your entry... I will be kind Muahahahhahaha.

Seriously though, all the people leving the comments there are very kind. It's was a nice place to try my fiction in a public forum for the first time. Thanks for linking it.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad your gators won. (I don't know why but figured that's what I'm supposed to say here)

I'll get over there and read your story. I don't enter contest because I hate rejection.

fringes said...

I left you a note at Clarity. Keep writing!

christine said...

Congratulations on the Honorable Mention, very very well-deserved! Keep it up. :)