Monday, August 06, 2007

Clarity of night "Halo" contest update

Well both contests that I mentioned a few posts back are over. The results of the clarity of night contest will be revealed monday morning sometime. If you haven't already, Head on over and check out some of the entries. Some of my favorites and the ones that got my votes are as follows(in no particular order).

Entry #72 "Mr. fifth date" by Dottie Campton

Entry #57 "The End" by Rachel Dimond

Entry #27 "Predator" by Jeff Neale

Entry #24 "The final cut" by Roger Dale Trexler

Entry #8 "Reprisal" by Anti-wife

Regardless of the results, congratulations to everyone that entered. I never cease to be amazed by the countless cool blogs I find by way of Jason's site and or his contests. I was thinking about it recently and most of the blogs I read I found indirectly(if not directly) through his site. It is kind of a "they told two friends who told two friends" type thing. Instead it has been "they led me to two friends, who led me to two friends and so on and so forth. Anyways, thanks to all that participated and congratulations to those I have listed here. At the very least I know you got SOME votes.

BD

6 comments:

Bernita said...

I came by to thank you for your kind words about my contribution.

The Ferryman said...

Did I miss some contests, goddamn it?

Susan said...

Hrrm...How did you find me? Was it on the blog girls gone wild page??

Jeff said...

Thanks for the vote,BD. I'm flattered.
I thought your story was very well done. I liked it alot. Keep up the good writing.

Chris said...

Gee, your hair looks so soft and manageable....could you tell me what shampoo you use?

Or should I ask two of your friends:)

Just telling it like it is said...

Just stopping by to say hi!!!
I always seem to miss out on somethings...but I will be back...